Believe it or not, but we’re already 4 weeks into the NFL season. There have been a lot of surprises in 4 weeks, how many of them are real? The 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys and Lions have all started strong. On the flip side, the Broncos, Bears, Jets, Giants and Bengals all wish they could start over. I have listed every franchise in order of how they’ve performed through the first 4 weeks. Football Season is here and you can get ready for all the action with The Irrational Confidence Podcast (@IRConfidencePod on Twitter / X) and via the Spinnable Sports YouTube Channel.
1.). SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
- Up 2 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- It’s Christian McCaffrey’s World and we’re just living in it.
2.). PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
- Very good team that still hasn’t a complete game ye
3.). BUFFALO BILLS
- This team proved they are still a force
4.). DALLAS COWBOYS
- Amazing defense but the loss to the Cardinals stings
5.). MIAMI DOLPHINS
- Up 8 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- This offense is lightning fast, can the defense do enough?
6.). DETROIT LIONS
- The best Lions team in 30 years
7.). KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- The offense is struggling but Mahomes is Mahomes
8.). BALTIMORE RAVENS
- Lamar looks comfortable but can this team stay healthy?
9.). SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
- Very talented roster with eyes on returning to the playoffs
10.). TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Baker Mayfield has energized the Buccaneers
11.). HOUSTON TEXANS
- Up 16 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Ranking
- CJ Stroud is locked in and Nico Collins / Tank Dell are lethal.
12.). JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
- When will they consistently live up to expectations?
13.). NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- Very good defense waiting for the offense to catch up
14.). TENNESSEE TITANS
- Derrick Henry is not human!
15.). GREEN BAY PACKERS
- DC Joe Barry and injuries are holding this team back
16.). LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Up 15 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- Absolutely fantastic watching this young team play at a high level.
17.). WASHINGTON COMMANDERS
- The Commanders have shown flashes of being good
18.). LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- HC Brandon Staley is holding this team back
19.). CLEVELAND BROWNS
- The loss of Nick Chubb was terrible
20.). INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
- Will Jonathan Taylor actually play and provide a boost to the offense?
21.). ATLANTA FALCONS
- Still remain 21st in the Power Rankings
- Arthur Smith has no idea how to use Bijan Robinson, Drake London and Kyle Pitts
22.). PITTSBURGH STEELERS
- OC Matt Canada plus injuries are holding this team back
23.). MINNESOTA VIKINGS
- Terrible Defense and subpar offensive line
24.). NEW YORK JETS
- The loss of Aaron Rodgers is tragic
25.). NEW YORK GIANTS
- The opposite of the 2022 Giants
26.). CINCINNATI BENGALS
- Injuries, bad OLine play and the defense hasn’t gelled
27.). ARIZONA CARDINALS
- Have shown signs of life the past 2 weeks
28.). NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Down 5 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- Mac Jones and the offense are a dumpster fire
29.). CAROLINA PANTHERS
- Need an Offensive Line and some receivers to step up
30.). LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
- Down 1 spot from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- I feel very bad for Davante Adams, Maxx Crosby and Josh Jacobs
31.). DENVER BRONCOS
- Are Sean Payton and Russell Wilson overrated?
32.). CHICAGO BEARS
- Down 12 spots from the Post Training Camp Power Rankings
- Blew a 21 point lead to the Denver Broncos
Who are the Contenders and who are the Pretenders?