As we approach the 2023 NFL Draft, we have learned that a total of 17 prospects have confirmed their attendance. This is an exciting moment for these young athletes as they prepare to hear their names called and begin their careers in the NFL.
The group of prospects attending the draft includes some of the most promising talents in college football, with four quarterbacks, three wide receivers, one running back, one offensive lineman, and eight defensive players. It’s an impressive mix of positions, and it will be interesting to see how these players are chosen by the teams in the draft.
The full list of 2023 NFL Draft attendees:
- Jordan Addison, WR, USC
- Will Anderson Jr., Edge, Alabama
- Brian Branch, DB, Alabama
- Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia
- Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
- Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon
- Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
- Will Levis, QB, Kentucky
- Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State
- Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
- Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
- Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
- C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State
- Keion White, Edge, Georgia Tech
- Tyree Wilson, Edge, Texas Tech
- Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
- Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
For NFL fans, the draft is a highly anticipated event, and this year’s broadcast is expected to be no different. The draft will be televised on three major networks: NFL Network, ABC, and ESPN. Additionally, there will be live coverage of all seven rounds of the draft on NFL+, providing fans with an unprecedented level of access to the event.
One of the most exciting moments of the draft is when the first team makes their selection. This year, that honor goes to the Carolina Panthers, who earned the first overall pick following a trade with the Chicago Bears. It will be interesting to see which player they choose and how the rest of the draft unfolds.
Overall, the 2023 NFL Draft promises to be an exciting event for fans and players alike, with plenty of talent on display and lots of surprises in store. We can’t wait to see how it all plays out!